Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Gospel Story by Colors



Black is for Separation caused by sin.

"For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard." (Romans 3:23 NLT)

Red is for the Blood Jesus shed in the cross.

"For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16 NLT)

Blue is for Faith.

"And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law." (Galatians 2:16 NLT)

White tells us we are now Clean and Forgiven.

"Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow." (Psalm 51:7 NLT)

Green reminds us of Growth in God's love

"Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ." (2 Peter 3:18 NLT)

Yellow stands for the Promised eternal life.

[Jesus said] "I am going to prepare a place for you... I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am." (John 14:2-3 NLT)



No comments:

Post a Comment