Monday, October 21, 2013

Principles of Getting Rich by John Calub



PRINCIPLE #1.

Never limit your potential. YOU AND I HAVE INFINITE POTENTIAL.


What are the Limiting Beliefs? Example:

  1. Money is the root of all evil.
  2. You cannot be rich if you stay in the Philippines.
  3. Knowledge is power.

The Limiting Beliefs should instead be reprogrammed to Empowering Beliefs:

  1. The greed of money is the root of all evil. It is a sin to be poor.
  2. I can be rich wherever I am.
  3. Wisdom is power. Wisdom is knowledge in action.


PRINCIPLE #2

"MAKE A DECISION TO BE WEALTHY STARTING TODAY."


PRINCIPLE #3

Understand that "YOUR INNER WORLD CREATES YOUR OUTER WORLD"

meaning, if you want to be wealthy the first step is "feeling wealthy inside."

"Have fun, feel good, it's all been done!"


PRINICIPLE #4

BE FAMILIAR WITH THE FOUNDATIONAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ON WEALTH
Understanding the laws of the universe and applying it in one's life.

  1. The law of attraction
  2. The law of tithing
  3. The law of giving
  4. The law of cause and effect
  5. The law of forgiveness
  6. The law of gestation
  7. The law of polarity
  8. The law of abundance
  9. The law of rhythm
  10. Law of circulation
To read more about these laws click here.

PRINCIPLE # 5


"PAY YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE PAYING ANYONE ELSE."

Remind yourself with these empowering beliefs:

  1. I always have money that I will never need.
  2. My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money.
  3. Whenever I spend money, more money comes to me. (guided by the laws of the universe on wealth)
  4. I always make decisions that are for the highest good of all concerned including my self.

Thanks to this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment